Aerial Campus Views
[return]
 
     
IMSA's residential campus was originally the site of West Aurora High, North Campus, which opened Fall, 1978 and closed Spring, 1982.
[Campus from the Southeast, February, 1987]
Residence Halls 1501 and 1503 under construction
[Photographer: Luis Guarin]
[from the North, April, 1988]
Residence Halls 1504 and 1505 under construction. Cloud shadows over campus 
[Photographer: Steve Meyer]
[from the South, Fall, 1991]
Residence Halls 1506 and 1507 under construction. Tennis courts and track complete. Research Pond larger
[Photograph by: Philips Swager Associates]
The following three photographs were taken after the completion of the Residence Halls. In spite of a recent drought, the landscape has matured.
[from the North, August 1997]
[Photographer: Robert G. Ballance, Jr.]
[from the West, August 1997]
[Photographer: Robert G. Ballance, Jr.]
[from the Southwest, August 1997]
[Photographer: Robert G. Ballance, Jr.]
[from the Southwest, September 27, 1997]
[Photograph by: Aerial Views, Inc.]

[top][return]


IMSA Last Modified: 13 July 1998 IMSA Archives
IMSA Archives Web Team / marti@imsa.edu.
Copyright © 1998 IMSA Archives